This post contains affiliate links. Click here for full disclosure.
When the cold weather strikes, we often tend to reach for comforting, hearty foods. What’s one dish that immediately comes to mind? Chocolate chip cookies! This guilt-free Paleo Collagen Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet takes a healthy spin on the traditional dessert. Made with almond flour, Vital Proteins Vanilla Collagen Peptides, date sugar, and other whole food ingredients, it’s the perfect treat to treat yourself!
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup date sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 scoop Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- ¼ t ground cinnamon
- ½ t sea salt
- ½-1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Flaked sea salt, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, date sugar, and coconut oil until smooth and creamy.
- Add in almond flour, Vanilla Collagen Peptides, ground cinnamon, and sea salt and whisk until well-combined.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Pour cookie batter into a 10-inch cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Top with flaked sea salt, if desired.
Eating healthy does NOT have to be bland, boring or difficult. You can make healthy, nutritious, and yummy food for your family without spending too much time in the kitchen.
Hungry for more healthy hacks? Download your free guide, How to be a Healthy Chocoholic.