Vegetable Detox Soup
When you think of detox recipes, do you think of raw juices and cold salads? You’ll be happy to know you can also enjoy warm, comforting meals during a detox. Keep reading to discover a delicious, warm, satisfying vegetable detox soup.
This nourishing soup is full of nutrient-dense vegetables, superfoods, herbs, and spices. It is also super simple to prepare.
Why Eat Detox Foods?
Clean recipes like the Vegetable Detox Soup help your body to release and eliminate toxins stored deep within your cells. When you release the toxins from your body, you are giving your body it’s best chance to stay healthy and disease-free.
When you reduce the toxins in your body, your immune system gets stronger. Your mind gets sharper. Your skin gets brighter. Your waist gets smaller. Your hair gets shinier. Your eyes see brighter. Your aches and pains go away. You feel less stress and anxiety. And so much more!
Related Article >>> 8 Reasons to Detox and 10 Simple Ways to Get Started <<<
Cleansing Detox Soup
- 1/4 cups water (or vegetable broth)
- 1/2 purple onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 3 medium carrots, diced
- 1 head broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (or to taste, optional)
- fine sea salt
- black pepper
- 6 cups water (or 4 cups vegetable broth, plus 2 cups water)
- 2 cups kale, de-stemmed, torn in pieces
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 small lemon
- In large pot, add water or vegetable broth and heat on medium-high. Add onion and garlic.
- Sauté 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add celery, carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, and fresh ginger.
- Stir and cook 3 minutes, adding extra water or broth as needed. Stir in turmeric, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in water or vegetable broth and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10-15 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
- Add in kale, cabbage, and lemon juice near the last 2-3 minutes of simmering, remove from heat and serve.
Related Recipe >>>Hearty Plant Based Minestrone Soup with Arugula <<<
If you’re looking for some more ways to naturally detox and lose some belly bloat, you are not alone! The struggle is real. The good news is there are lots of simple, effective ways you can banish the bloat. Check out my free download to get started >>> Say Goodbye to Belly Bloat + Shame <<<
This recipe is from The 12 Day All Natural Detox.
Ready to feel amazing and glow from the inside out? Check out The 12 Day All Natural Detox.
Leave a Comment